2-4 fish filets, e.g. cod or trout
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2-3 tomatoes, finely chopped
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
about 1 cup white wine
a little cream
a little water
Mix all ingredients and pour over the fish in an oven-proof dish. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour, then bake for about 20 min.
Fried Octopus (or Squid) (Korea)
Quantity: 4 persons
1 TS Salt
1 pcs Onion
2 Green peppers
2 Red peppers
2 TS Chili pepper paste
1/2 TS Chili pepper powder
1 TS Soy sauce
1/2 TS Sesame oil
Ginger, a bit
1 TS Sugar
1 TS Sesame seeds
1. Wash an octopus with salt, chop it in 5 cm size, and boil it for a short time (about 1 min) in boiling water.
2. Slice onions and chili peppers in 4 cm.
3. Mix chili pepper paste, chili pepper powder, soy sauce, salt, sugar, ground ginger, and sesame oil.
4. Mix slightly boiled octopus with the sauce from 3.
5. Fry vegetables in a pan. When it's getting done, put octopus from 4 into the pan and fry a little bit more.
6. Finally spread sesame oil and sesame seeds on top of it.
Oh Sang Soon
2 salmon filets (400g each)
juice of a small lemon
a little milk
1 cup of milk
2 tbsp flour\\
Boil the potatoes, peel and mash with milk and salt.
Fry the fish filets in oil with the broccoli florets, season with lemon juice, dill, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Add some milk, close pot with lid and let steam. Add grated carrots later.
Make a roux (heat oil in a small pot, add flour and a cup of milk) and mix with the fish mixture.
Spread the mashed potato over the fish and veggies and sprinkle a little cheese over the top.
Bake for 15 min or until the cheese is golden brown.